Citibeats privacy and commercial correspondence policy for users
1. Identification Data
3. Use of the Portal
What principles do we apply to personal information?
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: At all times, the processing of your personal data will take place in a lawful, loyal and transparent way based on a specific consent request for each desired purpose.
- Minimization of data: At all times we will only request the data that is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the objective for which they are requested; we will never request unnecessary information.
- Integrity and confidentiality: All the data collected will be treated in the most suitable way possible, guaranteeing that the appropriate measures will be taken so that both your security and confidentiality remain safe.
Additional Information About Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is The Social Coin, S.L. with postal address at C/ Ciutat de Granada 22, 08005 Barcelona and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are the contact details of the data protection officer?
The email address of the data protection officer of the website https://citibeats.com is email@example.com and his postal address is C/ Ciutat de Granada 22, 08005 Barcelona.
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact forms: We will use this data to respond to your request for information, to try to adequately resolve your doubts, complaints or comments you may have regarding the information included on the web or to carry out the contracts.
- Newsletter Form: We will use the personal data collected from this type of form in order to periodically send you communications in newsletter format.
- Chatbot: From this method, the intent is to offer an immediate response, for which the request for certain personal data may sometimes be used for the sole purpose of solving the issue either immediately, or later, if it is not possible at the time of your request.
4.- How long are personal data kept?
Personal data must be kept for a maximum period of:
- For periodic communications of articles, promotions and news about products and services, the retention period will be 2 years.
- For the data received through the contact form, the retention time will be that required to respond to your query. Once you have the information you requested, we will not keep any of your data unless it requires continuity and follow-up of what you request from us.
5.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
To carry out the data treatment in the manner indicated in the third section, it is necessary that we collect your personal data, for which your prior and informed consent provides the legal basis, which you can revoke at any time, taking into account that the consequence, though nothing serious, will be that we will not be able to send you more information about us and our products and services.
6.- To which recipients will your data be provided?
Citibeats has private collaboration contracts with the following service providers:
- Web hosting service: Subcontracted entity for web hosting: AWS Europe, https://aws.amazon.com/legal/aws-emea/, the service being hosted in the geographical area that the provider identifies with EU-West- 2 (London). The purpose is the electronic distribution of the assets of this website with the categories of content data and data traffic.
- HubSpot: It is a platform that provides marketing and sales services to its clients. For more information, we can consult https://www.hubspot.es/nuestra-historia
- Mailchimp: The newsletters are being managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC under the commercial name of Mailchimp. This platform is used for the creation of different email marketing campaigns as well as for subscription management. Mailchimp has its servers hosted in the US, it is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement of which you can see more information by clicking the following link https://mailchimp.com/en/help/about-mailchimp-the-eu-swiss-privacy-shield-and-the-gdpr / and has been approved by the European Protection Committee. The company’s address is at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308.
- Pipedrive: Contacts who request commercial information on the web are managed through this CRM and pipeline management tool. Policy: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
- ChatBot LeadBooster: The website of https://citibeats.com uses the Pipedrive ChatBot belonging to the company Pipedrive Inc and whose subsidiary for companies whose billing address is within the European Union is Pipedrive OÜ located in Mustamäe tee 3a Postal code 10615 of the Tallinn population of Estonia. We can find more information about data protection at https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000335129-Pipedrive-and-GDPR.
All of them strictly comply with the security measures of article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
Apart from those mentioned, your data is not transferred to any Entity, Organism or public or private Institution except for those that are necessary to comply with legal and statutory obligations.
7.- What category of data can we process?
For marketing mailings, newsletters that you have consented to, and for the resolution of your requests, we process the mandatory data consisting of: your name and email address in order to contact you and meet your needs; optionally and at your discretion, we will process data such as the phone number, the company you represent, the department for which the information is requested and the postal address, where appropriate.
8.- What rights do you have over your data?
You have the right to know at any time if The Social Coin, S.L. is processing your personal data.
You have the right to access your personal data and request the correction of those that are inaccurate and you can even request their deletion when you consider them no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were transferred to us. In the latter case, they will only be kept blocked in compliance with legal obligations.
Without prejudice of exercising your rights before the controller, you can also file a claim with the control authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property
6. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
9. Right of Exclusion
10. General Information
11. Modification of the Present Conditions and Duration
The Social Coin, S.L. can modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their assessment and will be valid until duly published.